Senior Analytics Consultant
SpringML is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant to augment our Salesforce delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Tableau and the Salesforce Cloud platforms (Tableau CRM, Tableau, Einstein Discovery, and the Einstein Platform). You will design and implement highly customized solutions for our customer's business problems, typically across multiple functions of a customer's organization through data integration, visualization, and analysis.
Remote work is an option. We also have offices in Indianapolis, Pleasanton, CA, and Ashburn, VA. Some travel (10-20%) to client locations may be required in the future.
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions for our customers.
- Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
- Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly - ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- 3-5+ years of experience in business analytics, data science, or consulting in these fields.
- 2+ years experience with Tableau CRM or Tableau.
- Certified in either Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) or Tableau.
- Strong understanding of query languages and basic understanding of programming languages; experience with Python, R, Java, or Apex a plus.
- Ability to architect, scope, and lead team members in complex projects.
- Experience or equivalent coursework using statistics for data analysis with an understanding of, at a minimum, multivariate regression.
- Previous experience using Einstein Discovery a plus.
- Salesforce Champions and Tableau Ambassadors will be given priority.