Team Events / Employee Programs Coordinator
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking a Team Events / Employee Programs Coordinator. You will play a critical role in developing, planning, and coordinating events, activities, outings, and discounts for employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of event planning practices and techniques.
- Extroverted with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with employees.
- Leads in the organization in the coordination of employee activities and events, as well as any support needed during the activities or events.
- Ensures required staff and materials are available and prepared for events or activities.
- Ensures recreation funds are used effectively and efficiently for the improvement of company morale and the development of employee relationships.
- Evaluates the success of each activity, event, or outing and identifies opportunities for improvement in the future.
- Develops and maintains accounting records for assigned programs, events, activities, and outings.
- Identifies and negotiates with a variety of vendors to solicit discount opportunities for employees.
- Organizes company’s service award program and coordinates award presentations and celebrations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendors used in events, activities, outings, and discount programs for employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.