Apigee API Developer/Architect
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking Apigee API Developers/ Architects to augment our Google Cloud practice. You will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of Apigee API management solution.
This is a remote position in the USA. We do have offices in Indianapolis, IN; Ashburn, VA; Pleasonton, CA and Toronto, Canada.
- Apigee Technical Developer/Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of Apigee API management solution
- You will work closely with architects, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to implement Apigee API management solution
- Creates high level reference Apigee operation architecture to meet the current business and operational needs with required best practices for operation and Development team
- Mentors and provides architectural guidance to multiple teams using APIGEE
- Strong expertise in developing API strategy and capability roadmaps aligning to enterprise goals
- Advanced understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts
- Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment
- Good understanding of key-based security, certificate configuration, encryption and end-end security principles in app development
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Networking