Senior Salesforce Consultant - Customer 360
SpringML is seeking a Senior Salesforce Consultant to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Platform and various Salesforce Clouds. You will design and implement customized solutions for our customer’s business problems.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation.
This is a Remote position and can work from USA or Canada.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will be accountable for utilizing your broad knowledge to design and implement comprehensive solutions on the Salesforce Platform. You have a strong knowledge of Sales, Service, and Experience Cloud. You will work with our team to deliver customized solutions that meet and exceed the client's needs.
- Work with customers to design and deliver best-in-class Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed all project requirements.
- Work as a member and lead teams to implement solutions.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Collaborate with other consultants on our team to integrate analytics solutions within customized platform pages.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in a technical field, or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years implementation experience on the Salesforce Platform.
- Strong experience with Sales, Service, and Experience Cloud.
- 2+ Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Certified Experience Cloud Consultant required.
- One of: Certified Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Consultant preferred.
- Sharing and Visibility Designer, or Platform App Builder a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Apex, Aura and/or Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Familiarity with CRM Analytics, or similar analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc) a plus.