Salesforce Solutions Architect - Multiple positions
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking multiple Salesforce Solution Architects to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Platform and various Salesforce Clouds. You will design and implement customized solutions for our customer’s business problems.
Location: Remote (USA/Canada)
What’s the opportunity?
As a Salesforce Architect, you will be accountable for utilizing your broad knowledge to design and implement comprehensive solutions on the Salesforce Platform. You have a strong knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and the Salesforce Lightning Experience. You will work with our team to deliver customized solutions that meet and exceed client's needs.
- 10+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience working as a Solution Architect
- Work with customers to design and deliver best-in-class Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed all project requirements.
- Work as a member and lead teams to implement solutions.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Collaborate with other consultants on our team to integrate analytics solutions within customized platform pages.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect certification required
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Apex.
- Experience with Aura and/or Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Exposure to Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, or Manufacturing Cloud a plus.
- Familiarity with Tableau CRM or similar analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc) a plus.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in a technical field, or relevant work experience.