Partner Marketing Manager - Google Cloud
SpringML is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager for our Google Cloud practice. You will play a critical role in defining partner co-marketing strategy and execution of the programs. The primary charter of this role is to support SpringML's go-to-market strategy by creating and executing innovative marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and support execution of joint marketing campaigns and demand generation programs.
- Design and program manage multiple and simultaneous marketing programs.
- Manage co-marketing funds to optimize the impact and results on the identified marketing programs.
- Provide support for marketing initiatives including collateral production and approvals, customer stories, press releases, videos, and social media materials.
- Lead recurring marketing team calls with partners and the SpringML team.
- Responsible for campaign reporting to measure effectiveness and pipeline impact.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor level degree with a marketing focus. MBA desired.
- At least 2 years of high-tech marketing experience including campaigns, events, communications is preferred.
- Partner marketing experience with a focus on systems integrators.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience in creating marketing strategy and campaigns.
- This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position.