Technical Project Manager - Analytics
SpringML’s mission is to help customers accelerate time to derive insight and make an impact using data. We offer applications and services that solve key business problems for data-intensive industries. We have successfully helped over 100 customers with their AI journey, including many of the Fortune 1000. Our Channel partners are Salesforce and Google.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
You will be the bridge between the customers and our Salesforce and Analytics teams, bringing the talents and ideas of our Analytics and Salesforce Consultants and Developers to the businesses and vice versa.
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders – to understand their Salesforce and analytics needs and build out these capabilities
- Vision in mapping business questions to analytical products.
- Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the Technical Delivery process.
- Lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology (or alternate strategies based on the engineering team's methodology).
- Collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, rollout, iteration and support.
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
- BA/BS required, MBA or MS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
- 3+ years as a project manager
- 5+ years of experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- PMP or Certified Scrum Master credentials required
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience giving presentations to manager levels and above & be comfortable speaking publicly
- Prior experience showing the value of AI data to business users