Google Cloud Client Partner
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
We are seeking Multiple Client Partners to build valuable relationships with our customers as we stay true to our mission of putting customers first and helping them unlock the value of their data. You will play a key role in expanding our accounts, strengthening our channel relationships, defining industry solutions, and partnering with our delivery team to build trust in the execution of projects.
- Serve as your customers’ trusted partner and single point of contact for SpringML services.
- Builds relationships with customers and identifies opportunities for engagement with additional services, solutions, and licensing.
- Leads the scoping service projects and quickly drafts statements of work.
- Accountability to see both our customers and our SpringML delivery teams succeed.
- Builds relationships with the relevant Google Cloud account teams to establish mutual success plans and grow the account value.
- Works with SpringML marketing to develop the customer success stories, account-based marketing plans, and other content that helps grow SpringML’s business.
- Aligns with Google Cloud account teams to support opportunities in the assigned territory for the implementation of SpringML services in partnership with joint selling with Google Cloud.
- Works with SpringML business development and marketing teams to qualify new opportunities and drive net new business to SpringML.
- Understanding of Google Cloud solutions and, generally, technical solutions in analytics, data architecture, and cloud-based applications.
- Technical aptitude with a track record of building trust with customers.
- Consultative and creative skills to explore, design, and sell solutions.
- Ability to set their own objectives and drive results.
- P&L management and ownership of accounts.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally such as providing technology and delivery process oversight to ensure customer service excellence.
- Prior experience in services delivery with project leadership and/or experience in a customer success or sales role.
- Demonstrated examples of cross-functional leadership in a technical role or related technical sales experience.
- Public sector experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment; start-up mentality, willing to learn and wear multiple hats, and defining the rules for scale.