Senior DevOps Engineer - Google Cloud Platform
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking Senior DevOps Engineers - Google Cloud Platform to augment our Google Cloud Delivery practice in the creation and deployment of Google identity and access solutions for enterprise and Government implementations.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with the last 3+ years in a DevOps/SRE organization
- Expert with scripting languages – Terraform, Python, Shell or bash (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in network firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS), anti-malware, vulnerability scanning, encryption, monitoring, and Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM)
- Knowledge of how to apply both native Cloud security and monitoring services in GCP, including VPC Service Controls, Firewall, Cloud KMS, Cloud Armor, Cloud IAM, Cloud Audit Logs, Cloud
- Deploy Ansible Playbooks for Jenkins, Gerrit, GitHub & Other services.
- Responsible for Infrastructure/DevOps mission-critical services within Build & Release
- Design and Deploy GCP cloud solutions and end-end Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform.
- Performed administration of Gerrit, GitHub, Jenkins, Perforce, and Google Cloud Stack.