Senior Software Developer_Salesforce
Senior Software Developer-Salesforce - Job Description
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply machine learning to today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
What's the opportunity?
SpringML is looking for a Salesforce Developer, who can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving project requirements.
• Analyse business requirements, and translate those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
• Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include a custom platform development (Apex, Lightning Components, Apps, Mobile, and Custom front ends, etc.), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations
• Design steps and modules, define timelines, identify and resolve issues
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
• Develop custom components, triggers, and pages
• Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• 5+ years of experience with application and software development
• Experience in developing customer-facing interfaces
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
• Good knowledge of Lightning Web Components (LWC)
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to solve high-level software and application issues.
• Project Management skills.
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
• Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
• Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
• Salesforce Administrator Certification