Role: Senior Principle
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the ‘doers’ in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply machine learning to today’s most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
What’s the opportunity?
The Salesforce CRM Analytics Lead Developer will work as part of the Analytics team to support and enhance the Salesforce implementation for various clients across industries. This position will be located in India.
● Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success in this role. In this role, you will:
● Be a part of the CRMA team and work with the IT and Business Groups to analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements & issues, and design solutions
● Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
● Strong hands-on experience in CRM Analytics formerly known as (Salesforce Einstein Analytics/Tableau CRM)
● Strong hands-on experience in analytical solutions with the capability to envision business problems.
● Provide meaningful insights and interpretation of data along with actionable recommendations
● Taking a consultative approach with Stakeholders and Platform users by introducing them to solutions concepts that address the business issues and their needs
● Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the CRM Analytics platform
● Develop smart data flows, recipes, data sets, lenses, and dashboards that enable the business to drive quick decision-making
● Must have hands-on experience on an ETLT platform and be highly proficient in complex SQL
● Hands-on experience on SAQL - should be able to read and write complex SAQL queries
● Hands-on experience in Data Manager. Using dataflow user interface to build complex Dataflows and Recipes
● Working Knowledge of Dataprep/Recipes
● Know how to configure CRMA Permissions
● Know how to use Dashboard Templates and Annotations
● Data integration - Getting data into CRM Analytics from Salesforce as well as from external systems, should be able to build connections to external platforms as an input or an output node
● Hands-on experience with JSON
● Know how to use Intelligence with Einstein Analytics - Predictive Models, Time Series Forecasting, Discovery & Exploration, Einstein Stories
● Assess and Troubleshoot bugs and data discrepancies within the analytics platform
Experience: 7+ Years