GCP Technical Project Manager
SpringML’s mission is to help customers accelerate time to derive insight and make an impact using data. We offer applications and services that solve key business problems for data-intensive industries. We have successfully helped over 100 customers with their AI journey, including many of the Fortune 1000. Our Channel partners are Salesforce and Google.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
SpringML is looking for a full-time GCP Technical Project Manager with experience managing large and complex IT operations, specifically when it comes to projects in Google Cloud.
This role is open to candidates in the United States and Canada only. This is a remote role with the potential for some minor travel in the future.
Location: Can work remotely anywhere in the United States or Canada. Travel to client locations may be required in the future.
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders to understand their Google Cloud needs and to build out these capabilities
- Vision in mapping business questions to analytical products
- Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the Technical Delivery process
- Lead and conduct project activities based on Agile/Scrum methodology or alternate strategies based on the engineering team's methodology
- Collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, rollout, iteration and support
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in technology
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Google Cloud
- Prior experience in consulting, preferably with a Big 5 organization or similar
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- PMP or CSM certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- Experience giving presentations and speaking with high-level executives
In order to comply with OFCCP compliance regulations, the target salary range for this position is $50,000 - $200,000.