Google Cloud Solutions Architect
SpringML is looking for a Solution Architect to join our fast growing Google Cloud Practice. You will play a critical role in presales, solution development, and working closely with our strategic partner Google Cloud. The ideal candidate will have a presales background to support sales efforts.
- Participate in presales solution meetings to review user requirements and propose a suitable solution architecture
- Engage with partner’s field sales organizations and customer engineers to scope the level of effort for project implementation
- Highlight SpringML capabilities and relevant case studies to meet customer requirements
- Understand the project requirements and work closely with our delivery organization to ensure smooth project handover
- Ability to lead an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics including cloud migrations, data analytics, and application development
- Support in creating a detailed and clear Statement of Work (SOW) that covers the scope, solution architecture, deliverables, and level of effort
- Hands-on experience working on cloud solutions preferably Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- Strong solution design and technical sales background
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally ensuring customer service excellence.
- 5+ years of experience across multiple cloud platforms: GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experienced working in technical sales, presales or technical consultant