Senior Salesforce Developer (Remote USA)
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking multiple Senior Salesforce Developers to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Platform and various Salesforce Clouds. You will design and implement customized solutions for our customer’s business problems.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will utilize your broad knowledge of custom Salesforce application development, and work with our team to deliver customized solutions that meet and exceed clients’ needs.
Location: Remote - USA/Canada
- Develop customized solutions across the Salesforce clouds that support critical business objectives.
- Work with customers to deliver best-in-class Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed all project requirements.
- Integrate complex Analytics solutions within customized platform pages that create complete analytics solutions accessible anywhere.
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce developer; consulting experience is a plus.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and Salesforce Admin certifications required.
- Proficient with Apex, Lightning Web Components, and the Aura framework.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (including Console).
- Experience with Experience Cloud, Tableau CRM, Marketing Cloud, Field Service Lightning, or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs, and/or application development using Heroku is a plus.