CRMA/TCRM(Tableau CRM) Consultant
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking multiple Tableau CRM Consultants / Developers to augment our Salesforce delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using Tableau CRM and the Salesforce platform. You will design and implement highly customized solutions for our customer's business problems, typically across multiple functions of a customer's organization through data integration, visualization, and analysis.
This is a remote position and includes both the United States and Canada.
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions for our customers.
- Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
- Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- 2+ years of full-time experience with Tableau CRM.
- 3-5+ years of consulting experience in an analytics role.
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Analytics and Discovery Certification
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- Strong understanding of query languages and basic understanding of programming languages.
- Ability to architect, scope, and lead team members in complex projects.
- Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
- Experience or equivalent coursework using statistics for data analysis with an understanding of multivariate regression is a plus.