Regional Sales Manager - Snowflake
SpringML is seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join a dynamic and rapidly growing team of sales professionals dedicated to building focused business growth through the Snowflake partner channel. You will play a critical role in expanding SpringML’s market targets and generating revenue to meet and exceed quotas. The RSM will drive channel sales for the organization and deepen regional growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation.
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Meet with customers and do detailed discovery to find out their unique business needs
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales program
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies and establishing personal networks
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Positively contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies to capture key demographics
- Document customer interactions and maintain data related to activities, accounts and partners
- Uplift the regional sales volume to its possible best
- Develop and review long- and short-term sales strategies
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong passion for sales
- Prior experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is preferred
- An expert level proficiency with Salesforce is highly desirable
- The ability to engage across functional teams in a matrixed environment
- The ability to adapt to shifting priorities while meeting established individual and team goals and objectives
- The inquisitive and self-driven candidate will also work collaboratively with teams and across departments in an agile environment