Client Partner (Telecom/Media) - East Coast
SpringML is a technology company with leading capabilities in cloud, data, engineering, and security. Our more than 400 technology specialists in the United States, Canada, and India have extensive knowledge and experience working with each of the cloud and data platforms, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We work with organizations across industries to help them unleash the power of data to empower people, create possibilities and deliver impact for the better
We are a tight knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
We are looking for a Client Partner (Telecomm/Media) for a full-time role with SpringML.
Location: This role is open to candidates in the United States on the East Coast who do not need sponsorship of a work visa. Remote work is available to most of our employees, but some roles may require travel depending upon the level of client facing required.
- Serve as the customers’ trusted partner and single point of contact for SpringML services
- Builds relationships with customers and identifies opportunities for engagement with additional services, solutions, and licensing
- Leads the scoping service projects and quickly drafts statements of work
- Accountability to see both our customers and our SpringML delivery teams succeed
- Builds relationships with the relevant Salesforce account teams to establish mutual success plans and grow the account value
- Works with SpringML marketing to develop the customer success stories, account-based marketing plans, and other content that helps grow SpringML’s business
- Aligns with Salesforce account teams to support opportunities in the assigned territory for the implementation of SpringML services in partnership with joint selling with Salesforce
- Works with SpringML business development and marketing teams to qualify new opportunities and drive net new business to SpringML
- Understanding of Salesforce solutions and, generally, technical solutions in analytics, data architecture, and cloud-based applications
- P&L management and ownership of accounts
- Minimum of 10 years in of either solely or combined professional sales, technology solutions, and/or technology delivery experience
- Recent experience (within last three years) working in a sales, client partner, or related sales-focused role in the Telecomm or Media space
- Prior experience selling at least one of the following: Google Cloud, Salesforce, or Snowflake
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- Google Cloud, Snowflake, or Salesforce certification(s)
- Demonstrated examples of cross-functional leadership in a technical role or related technical sales experience
- Experience working in a dynamic environment; start-up mentality, willing to learn and wear multiple hats, and defining the rules for scale
Compensation and Benefits
SpringML is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For this position, the base salary pay range is $175,000 to $200,000. In addition, individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
SpringML also assists its employees in their work and life. As a result, SpringML invests in benefits that include meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, a 401(k), a range of choices for subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional wellness benefits.
EEO and Accommodations
SpringML is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. SpringML will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. SpringML welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.