Technical Manager- Salesforce
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply machine learning to today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
What’s the opportunity?
SpringML is looking for a manager to lead the strategic direction of the development for our Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Developer Manager builds and leads a team of self-organizing and cross-functional developers towards building and delivering solutions based on agile principles of rapid development and iteration.
- Total of 10+ years of experience in development, architecting/designing, and implementing software solutions for enterprises.
- Must have strong programming experience in Salesforce ecosystem preferably Administration, Customization using Apex and triggers, Lightning (Aura/LWC), Integration, and Visualforce pages.
- Experience in Architecting and Designing solutions leveraging Salesforce Cloud products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Health Cloud, CPQ, Manufacturing Cloud, Snowflake, Data integration, and chatbots will be highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile methodology and planning, and estimation with a high degree of comfort speaking with management and developers.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, work environment Excellent communication, listening, and influencing skills.
- Understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and ecosystem.
- Ability to work effectively with highly technical engineering teams, while helping deliver against backlogs.
- Interact with the project stakeholders, and manage their expectation
- Lead Salesforce CRM-based development projects/enhancement and be completely accountable for all aspects
- Provide guidance to technical leads and ensure continuous skill development by proactively identifying training needs, and organizing training
- Implementing and optimizing cloud solutions for customers.
- Architect and design solutions. Provide solutions to team members for complex scenarios.
- Promote good design and programming practices with various teams and subject matter experts Ability to work on any product on the Salesforce cloud platform.
- Must be hands-on and be able to write code as required Ability to lead junior engineers and conduct code reviews Learn new products quickly and rapidly comprehend new technical areas - technical/functional and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Work with other project managers to align resources and build project teams.
- Serve as the main point of contact with clients answering queries, and connecting them with technical resources as needed.
- Understand the basics of Salesforce to help build a timeline and guide a client through the process.
- Manage workload across multiple projects while taking priority into consideration and developing innovative solutions for challenging problems.
- Ensure that project execution processes are defined and implemented for efficiency and optimum resource utilization.
- Minimum B. Tech/B.E Engineering graduate
- Salesforce Application Architect /Salesforce System Architect Certification is preferred