Executive Assistant (Texas Only)
SpringML is a technology company with leading capabilities in cloud, data, engineering, and security. Our more than 400 technology specialists in the United States, Canada, and India have extensive knowledge and experience working with each of the cloud and data platforms, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We work with organizations across industries to help them unleash the power of data to empower people, create possibilities and deliver impact for the better
We are a tight knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for a full-time role with SpringML.
Location: We are looking for this individual to be located in the Houston, TX area. We are willing to consider applicants in the Bay Area (CA) or Indianapolis, but first priority is the Houston area. Remote work is available to most of our employees, but some travel is required for this role up to 25%.
- Strong organizational skills to manage calendar scheduling, event coordination, appointment scheduling, and similar tasks
- Communicate with internal and external points of contact on behalf of executive leadership, including webcam and phone interactions
- Responsible for maintaining executive data records and ensuring accessibility of this data for business purposes
- Track updates and client requests, as well as communicating with executive leaders about these interactions
- Possessing strong relationship building and communication skills in order to represent SpringML positively to executive level customers, the SpringML leadership team, and investors
- Minimum of 5 years of experience serving as an Executive Assistant to leadership, preferably in a technology services or products organization
- Experience coordinating scheduling, managing executive leadership calendar(s), and maintaining organized records
- Prior experience scheduling executive leadership travel, scheduling meetings/events, and performing additional administrative tasks
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with the internal business and external clients
- Strong experience in either Google Workspace or Microsoft Office for calendar management, record keeping, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Needs to understand the nature of confidential information and maintaining secure records and strategy initiatives to keep it confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or information technology is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- Flexible hours for if/when business needs requires it
- Prior experience using Google Workspace is highly preferred (Gmail, Sheets, Calendar, Documents, Slides, Meet, etc.)
- Will consider a background in utilizing Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint if no Google Workspace experience
- Extensive organizational strengths that help ensure records and schedules are maintained properly
Compensation and Benefits
SpringML is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For this position, the base salary pay range is $75,000 to $125,000. In addition, individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
SpringML also assists its employees in their work and life. As a result, SpringML invests in benefits that include meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, a 401(k), a range of choices for subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional wellness benefits.
EEO and Accommodations
SpringML is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. SpringML will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. SpringML welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.