JD- Solution Architect
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply machine learning to today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
What's the opportunity?
SpringML is Looking for an experienced Solution Architect who will play a critical role in presales, solution development, and working closely with our strategic partner Google Cloud.
- Participate in presales solution meetings to review user requirements and propose a suitable solution architecture
- Engage with partner’s field sales organizations and customer engineers to scope the level of effort for project implementation
- Highlight SpringML capabilities and relevant case studies to meet customer requirements
- Understand the project requirements and work closely with our delivery organization to ensure smooth project handover
- Ability to lead an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics including cloud migrations, data analytics, and application development
- Support in creating a detailed and clear Statement of Work (SOW) that covers the scope, solution architecture, deliverables, and level of effort
- 15+ years of experience in job-specific skills.
- 5+ years of experience across multiple cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Expert knowledge of the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture
- Hands-on experience working on cloud solutions preferably Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- Strong solution design and technical sales background
- Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Web & Integration, Enterprise Compute, and Storage, Network Architecture and standards for large enterprise deployments)
- Experience delivering technical solutions adhering to cyber security standards and compliance programs such as SOC2, PCI, FedRAMP, and GDPR.
- Experience with public hybrid cloud deployments and related operational and security considerations
- Experience with implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Able to produce technical documentation consistent with Reference Architecture principles
- Able to communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Education: B.E/B. Tech
- Job Location: Hyderabad