Presales Solutions Consultant- Google Cloud
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking a Presales Solutions Consultant- Google Cloud, your primary role will be as a trusted advisor to customers, sales reps, team members and prospects. In this role, you will provide enterprise customers, sales reps, and team members with technical architectural guidance for pre-sales opportunities and selling efforts relating to Google Cloud Platform and associated technologies. You will be an expert advocate for our solutions and will accompany customers in discovering the technology/solution and consult around the best way to meet their needs and help drive customer conversations by collaborating with field sales teams to define specific customer needs and help define the solutions.
In this role, you'll know our accelerators, offerings and value proposition inside-out and provide support to all stakeholders, using both technical and business skill sets.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology Space
- 3+ years of experience in cloud solutions in any capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture for Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud strategies including application migration, storage deployment, networking, security.
- Skills related to Google Cloud technologies such as configuration, architecting, migration planning, execution, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lead technical discussions with customers and presentations
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments and sales teams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing technology environment
- Ability to understand customers’ environments and recommend appropriate technology solutions
Please feel free to reach me in case of any questions, Thank you!
510 585 1527 / email@example.com