Salesforce Consultant - Pardot
SpringML is seeking a Salesforce Consultant (specialized in Pardot) to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Platform and various Salesforce Clouds. In particular, you will design and implement customized Pardot solutions for our customer’s business problems.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation.
This is a remote position, and includes both the United States and Canada. Some travel (10-15%) to client locations may be required in the future.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be accountable for utilizing your broad knowledge to design and implement comprehensive solutions on the Salesforce Platform. You have a strong knowledge of Pardot, as well as experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Salesforce Lightning Experience. You will work with our team to deliver customized solutions that meet and exceed clients’ needs.
- Work with customers to design and deliver best-in-class Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed all project requirements.
- Work as a member and lead teams to implement solutions.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Collaborate with other consultants on our team to integrate analytics solutions within customized platform pages.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in a technical field, or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years experience working directly with Pardot.
- Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Apex.
- Familiarity with Aura and/or Lightning Web Components (LWC).
Additional qualifications a plus:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Exposure to Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, or Manufacturing Cloud.
- Familiarity with Tableau CRM or similar analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc).
Additional Qualifications for Senior Candidates
- 2+ Salesforce Certifications
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant or Admin.