Technical Project Manager - Salesforce Analytics team
SpringML’s mission is to help customers accelerate time to derive insight and make an impact using data. We offer applications and services that solve key business problems for data intensive industries. We have successfully helped over 100 customers with their AI journey, including many of the Fortune 1000. Our Channel partners are Salesforce and Google.
We are a tight knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
You will be the bridge between the customers and our Salesforce and Analytics teams, bringing the talents and ideas of our Analytics and Salesforce Consultants and Developers to the businesses and vice versa.
- Self-starter with strong creative problem solving, great communication, time-management, and teamwork skills
- Skilled in discussing technical details with engineers & product design while also clearly communicating with leadership and non-technical customers
- Analytics Roadmap: Lead efforts to define, build and communicate a unified analytics roadmap (metrics and ML models), priorities, experiments, and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences from internal customers (operations, product, engineering) to executives
- Drive Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly business reviews and follow-up on action items
- Project Management: Initiate, drive, and deliver effective programs in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the programs are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards, within the defined Financial budgets.
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives
- Build and maintain an effective and groomed backlog providing clear requirements for new initiatives and enhancements
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area
- Relationship: Develop and sustain strong working relationships with cross functional partners across the globe - operations, product, engineering, program management, vendors, etc
- You are the hands-on, Data wizard, capable of explaining trends, analyzing and providing new insights and telling the stories using data
- BA/BS required, MBA or MS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
- 3+ years experience building, delivering, and supporting data tools, services, and products
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Experience giving presentations to manager levels and above & be comfortable speaking publicly
- Prior experience showing the value of AI data to business users