Snowflake Solutions Engineer
SpringML is a technology company with leading capabilities in cloud, data, engineering, and security. Our more than 400 technology specialists in the United States, Canada, and India have extensive knowledge and experience working with each of the cloud and data platforms, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We work with organizations across industries to help them unleash the power of data to empower people, create possibilities and deliver impact for the better
We are a tight knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
We are looking for a Snowflake Solutions Engineer for a full-time role with SpringML.
Location: This role is open to candidates in the United States who do not need sponsorship of a work visa. Remote work is available to most of our employees, may require some travel depending upon the level of client facing required.
- Your primary role will be as a trusted advisor to customers, sales reps, team members and prospects
- You will provide enterprise customers, sales reps, and team members with technical architectural guidance for pre-sales opportunities and selling efforts relating to Snowflake and associated technologies
- You will be an expert advocate for our solutions and will accompany customers in discovering the technology/solution and consult around the best way to meet their needs and help drive customer conversations by collaborating with field sales teams to define specific customer needs and help define the solutions
- In this role, you'll know our accelerators, offerings and value proposition inside-out and provide support to all stakeholders, using both technical and business skill sets.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a presales or solutions role in technology (ideally data analytics, data engineering, Snowflake, or other related data-focused areas)
- Prior experience with Snowflake in a role that focuses on solutions, presales, engineering, data analytics, or similar
- Understanding of data analytics or data engineering principles, practices, or concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in cloud solutions in any capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lead technical discussions with customers and presentations
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments and sales teams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing technology environment
- Ability to understand customers’ environments and recommend appropriate technology solutions
Compensation and Benefits
SpringML is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For this position, the base salary pay range is $150,000 to $165,000. In addition, individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
SpringML also assists its employees in their work and life. As a result, SpringML invests in benefits that include meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, a 401(k), a range of choices for subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional wellness benefits.
EEO and Accommodations
SpringML is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. SpringML will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. SpringML welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.