Sales Director - Google Cloud Partner Channel
The SpringML Sales Executive is a pure “hunter” role, with a strong focus on generating new business. The successful candidate will have experience selling to commercial customers, and the ability to hit the ground running on day one. This Sales Exec is responsible for establishing new relationships, and then managing and expanding those relationships. The focus will be on technical IT services and solutions, primarily targeting the commercial customers on the east coast.
SpringML is seeking a strong sales executive to join a dynamic and rapidly growing team of sales professionals dedicated to building focused business growth through the Google Cloud partner channel. You will be critical in expanding SpringML’s market targets and generating revenue to meet and exceed quotas.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation.
- Research and prospect new business opportunities.
- This is a hunter role with the expectation of a high number of in-person and virtual meetings that are initiated, scheduled, and managed by the rep.
- This candidate must leverage social networks, email, and all available methods to generate net new leads resulting in the pipeline, and closing deals.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers
- Develop, maintain, and execute a territory plan in order to achieve your assigned quota.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes, and forecasted sales.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop and improve sales tools.
- Pursue and close targeted accounts.
- Establish and maintain relationships with every customer to expand the SpringML footprint in each customer account.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as phone work and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers.
- Initiate, draft, review, and ensure accurate customer quotes are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on sales activity. Update opportunity funnel tools and CRM notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Participate in professional memberships, associations, publications, and trade shows.
- Establish and Cultivate Google Cloud Relationships.
- Build a joint sales plan with our partner Google Cloud to add value to their efforts, while driving business to SpringML.
- Establish and Cultivate partner relationships
- Work with industry partners as necessary to partner with and drive sales to SpringML
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for this position:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling Cloud consulting services. Prior experience selling AWS, Azur or Google cloud consulting services is preferred.
- Experience in a similar position or organization
- Verifiable history of attaining sales goals
- A strategic thinker with exceptional negotiation skills
- Self-Starter/Internally driven individual with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure, with little direction from leadership, while achieving a high degree of success
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess good organizational and prioritization skills
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- IT/Technical solution selling background
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Desired 4-year College Degree or equal sales management experience
- Special Requirements:
- Located in the DC Metro area, NYC area
- Moderate travel, Continental United States