Senior Salesforce Consultant
SpringML is seeking a Senior Salesforce Consultant to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Platform and various Salesforce Clouds. You will design and implement customized solutions for our customer’s business problems.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation.
Remote work is an option. Some travel (10-20%) to client locations may be required in the future.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will be accountable for utilizing your broad knowledge to design and implement comprehensive solutions on the Salesforce Platform. You have a strong knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and the Salesforce Lightning Experience. You will work with our team to deliver customized solutions that meet and exceed clients’ needs.
- Work with customers to design and deliver best-in-class Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed all project requirements.
- Work as a member and lead teams to implement solutions.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Collaborate with other consultants on our team to integrate analytics solutions within customized platform pages.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in a technical field, or relevant work experience.
- 2+ Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant preferred.
- Experience Cloud, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, or Platform App Builder a plus
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Apex.
- Experience with Aura and/or Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Exposure to Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, or Manufacturing Cloud a plus.
- Familiarity with Tableau CRM or similar analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc) a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs, and/or application development using Heroku.