Google Cloud Data Architect
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is looking for Google Cloud Data Architects experience who are passionate about working with data and using the latest distributed framework to process large datasets.
Your primary role will be to design and build data pipelines. You will be focused on helping client projects on data integration, data prep and implementing machine learning on datasets. In this role, you will work on some of the latest technologies, collaborate with partners on early wins, consultative approaches with clients, interact daily with executive leadership, and help build a great company.
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement data integration solutions.
- Build Data pipelines using standard frameworks in Hadoop, Apache Beam and other open source solutions.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas – functional and technical – and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Propose design solutions and recommend best practices for large-scale data analysis.
- 10 years of experience in ETL, Datawarehouse, Visualization and building data pipelines.
- 3+ years experience in either Google Cloud , Google Big Query, Google Compose, Google ETL Tool (Dataproc)
- Strong Programming skills – experience and expertise in one of the following: Java, Python, Scala
- Proficient in big data/distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark, Kafka,
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.