Client Partner - Platforms (Public Sector)
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the “doers” in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
We are seeking Client Partners to build valuable relationships with our government customers as we stay true to our mission of putting customers first and helping them unlock the value of their data. You will play a key role in expanding our accounts, strengthening our channel relationships, shaping industry solutions, and partnering with our delivery team to build trust in the execution of projects.
The Client Partner role requires experience consulting state and local government customers with a focus on data and platform solutions (i.e. Salesforce and/or Snowflake). This role will need to have experience selling to the public sector industry. The Client Partner will maintain a high level of knowledge about specific SpringML solutions and will be tasked with individual sales objectives.
This role is open to candidates in the United States who do not need sponsorship of a work visa. Remote work is available to most of our employees, but some roles may require travel depending upon the level of client facing required.
- Serve as the customers’ trusted partner and single point of contact for SpringML services
- Builds relationships directly with customers and identifies opportunities for engagement with additional services and solutions
- Leads the scoping service projects and quickly drafts statements of work
- Accountability to see both our customers and our SpringML delivery teams succeed
- Builds relationships with the relevant channel partner account teams to establish mutual success plans and grow the account value
- Aligns with channel partner account teams to support opportunities in the assigned territory for the implementation of SpringML solutions and services
- Works with SpringML marketing to develop the customer success stories, account-based marketing plans, and other content that helps grow SpringML’s business
- Works with SpringML business development and marketing teams to qualify new opportunities and drive net new business to SpringML
- Understanding of cloud-based solutions and, generally, technical solutions in analytics, data architecture, and cloud-based applications
- Understanding of Salesforce and/or Snowflake solutions and, generally, technical solutions in analytics, data architecture, and cloud-based applications
- P&L management and ownership of accounts, including account strategy development
- Minimum of 5 years selling technology solutions to the public sector industry
- Ability to establish long-term relationships with key customer contacts
- Experience using a consultative sales approach vs. transactional
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Existing network of contacts within the public sector IT leadership community
- Ability to establish credibility with key decision makers and IT leadership
- Experience with Salesforce.com, financial based selling, and forecasting sales and revenue
- C Level, VP and Director level relationships at key customer contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- Salesforce and/or Snowflake certification(s)
- Demonstrated examples of cross-functional leadership in a technical role or related technical sales experience