Account Director - Remote (East Coast Accounts)
About the job
SpringML is seeking an experienced Account Director in the Public Sector. You will play a critical role in business development and building client relationships with our Federal, State & Local and Education clients. The Account Director will provide strategic leadership and oversee operations for client implementations. The Director will define strategy, then develop operational tactics and processes to meet the company goals. Proficient in facilitation and interpersonal communication, the Director also consistently demonstrates skills in organization development and mentoring new employees.
- Develop and assess account strategies to meet revenue targets
- Generate sales, including upselling and cross-selling by understanding SpringML projects across the board and applying to your client needs and building relationships across departments within the client organization
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with client accounts and Google sellers
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines; resolve client concerns and requests efficiently
- Monitor client satisfaction and update strategies when necessary
- Understand the Government contracting process and build the client onboarding activities accordingly
- Experience in scoping service projects and quickly draft statements of work (SOW).
- Create business proposals for clients and management
- Negotiate new business contracts with clients
- Provide weekly updates and status of project progress and any change to timelines.
- Establish business metrics to increase visibility, alignment, and accountability to meet delivery goals
- Accountability to see both our Client and our delivery teams succeed
- Experience in selling cloud services to public sector clients
- Knowledge of cloud solutions preferably AWS, Salesforce or Google Cloud.
- Professional, effective leader with a proven ability to build, inspire and motivate teams while driving world-class services.
- Lead by example as well as be a strong mentor and people developer.
- Ability to set their own objectives and drive results.
- Strong consultative skills to understand customer needs and map to technology solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally ensuring customer service excellence.
- 5+ years management experience
- 10+ years of experience in software and implementation services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Previous experience, managing client life cycle, from implementation to rollout and customer success management for public sector clients.
- Experienced working in a dynamic environment, with start-up mentality and enjoys defining the rules.