SpringML is seeking a Tableau Consultant to augment our Salesforce Delivery practice. You will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Analytics platform (Tableau, Tableau CRM, and Einstein). You will design and implement highly customized solutions for our customer’s business problems, typically across multiple functions of a customer’s organization through data integration, visualization, and analysis.
Remote work an option if not located in Indianapolis. Some travel (10-20%) to client locations may be required in the future.
- Work as a member and lead teams to implement Tableau solutions for our customers.
- Dashboard and Data Source development – develop dashboards and data sources that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- Potential for travel (up to 10-20%).
- 2+ years full-time experience with Tableau.
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting role, working with Enterprise customers.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- Experience with Tableau Server or Online preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience with Tableau Prep and/or Tableau Prep Conductor a plus.
- Experience or equivalent coursework using statistics for data analysis a plus.
- Strong understanding of SQL and basic understanding of programming languages; experience with Python, or R a plus.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR LEVEL
- 3-5+ years full-time experience with Tableau.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a consulting role, working with Enterprise customers.
- Certified in either Tableau or Salesforce Tableau CRM.
- Ability to architect, scope, and lead team members in complex projects.