GCP DevOps Engineer
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the “doers” in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
SpringML is seeking contract GCP DevOps Engineers to augment our Google Cloud Delivery practice in the creation and deployment of Google identity and access solutions for enterprise and Government implementations.
This role is open to candidates in the United States and Canada only. Remote option available with potential for minor travel, if needed.
- Deploy Ansible Playbooks for Jenkins, Gerrit, GitHub & Other services
- Responsible for Infrastructure/DevOps mission-critical services within Build & Release
- Design and Deploy GCP cloud solutions and end-end Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Performed administration of Gerrit, GitHub, Jenkins, Perforce, and Google Cloud Stack
- Minimum of 10 years of profession experience in Technology
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in DevOps
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Terraform experience
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in networking and security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred but will consider relevant experience as an equivalent
- Expert with scripting languages – Terraform, Python, Shell or bash (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in network firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS), anti-malware, vulnerability scanning, encryption, monitoring, and Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM)
- Knowledge of how to apply both native Cloud security and monitoring services in GCP, including VPC Service Controls, Firewall, Cloud KMS, Cloud Armor, Cloud IAM, Cloud Audit Logs, Cloud
In order to comply with OFCCP compliance regulations, the target hourly range for this position is $50.00-$200.00/hr.