Senior Data Engineer-GCP -Remote USA
SpringML’s mission is to help customers accelerate time to derive insight and make an impact using data. We offer applications and services that solve key business problems for data intensive industries. We have successfully helped over 100 customers with their AI journey, including many of the Fortune 1000. Our Channel partners are Salesforce and Google.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast.
Position: Senior Data Engineer
Experience- 6+ Yrs
Location: USA remote
- Developer/SME Google Cloud Development (including GCP Kubernetes and JAVA Container App):
- Microservices design
- Application integration Capacity
- Performance tuning
- Java or PLSQL
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and develop microservices and API based solutions using SpringBoot hosted on Google Cloud Platform, leveraging Apigee and other tools for API governance and management
- Migrate data analytics and ETL processes to Google Cloud Platform components like Composer, Dataflow, etc.
- Working closely with the clients ensuring architecture meets the business requirements.
- Lead complex business process implementation around fraud detection and improper payments for a public sector organization